The winery was formerly known as Langhorne Creek Winery and was built in 1999. It tripled in size over the past 11 years and now has the capacity to crush 10000 tonnes per vintage, can store 10000 litres in tanks and 10000 litres in barrel.
Project Wine Facts and Figures:
- EPA processing licence: 30,000 tonnes.
- Grape receival facilities to suit: tip trucks;
side-tipping bins; rotating-head forklifts
(for large or small bins).
- Red ferment capacity:
1,200 tonnes per cycle.
- Press capacity: from 26,000 to 32,000 litres.
- Centrifuge: Westfalia SC150.
- Fermenter size: from 25 to 60 tonnes.
- Fermenter style: rotary; sluicing;
- Bulk storage capacity: over 7 million litres
(insulated and uninsulated).
- Tank sizes: 9,000 to 100,000 litres.
- Barrel storage capacity: Approx 4,000.